Last updated, September 23 2019.
Snabbfoting and Snabbfoting Group AB (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals who visit the Company’s Web sites and individuals who register to use Services as defined below and cloud based Platforms as a service.
Snabbfoting knows that personal integrity is important to our customers, vendors, and website visitors, and our goal of this policy is to clearly and transparently describe how we collect, use, display, transfer, and store your personal data to make you feel confident that we handle your personal data in a legal and secure manner.
All our handling of personal data is in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and other applicable privacy laws.
Personal data controller
Snabbfoting Group AB, corporate registration number ID 559162-9620, Malmskillnadsgatan 32, SE-111 51 Stockholm, Sweden, + 46 8-515 107 20 and [email protected], (”the Company”), is the personal data controller and responsible for ensuring that the processing of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
If you have any questions or would like additional information about the processing of your personal data, please contact: Ewa Hutmacher, +46 70-769 57 10, [email protected]
What is personal data?
Personal data includes all types of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physical person who is alive. Examples of personal data are names, personal ID numbers, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers.
What we collect
- Information you provide us with by filling in a contact form, an e-mail subscription, a survey, or when you post a comment to a blog post or article.
- Anonymous details of your use of our sites, top-level domain (country code) and what links you clicked.
- Other data that you submit to us for processing, such as uploading files.
How we collect data and how we use it
- We collect personal data about you in several ways. They may, for example, be collected when you sign up to use one of our services, when you sign an agreement with us for the use of our services, or when you want to know more about our services via, for example, newsletters, surveys or demos.
- We use personal information you provide to respond to your requests and to meet any contractual commitments to you.
- We use information from surveys to improve our services.
- When a contractual commitment exists, we will store and process your personal data as required by applicable Swedish and European law (for accounting and other purposes).
- We use website logs to understand which services are popular and which are not.
- We monitor our services to prevent or respond to security issues or programming errors.
When we share information
In certain situations sharing your information with other companies is necessary. Your personal data may, for example, be disclosed to cloud service providers and other vendors, with which the Snabbfoting works in order to provide our services to you.
Some systems are cloud-based or installed with our vendors’, which means that we transfer personal data to the vendor. In these cases, the vendor is our personal data processor and handles data on our behalf and according to our instructions.
Payment solutions – We use external providers to handle payments. These providers gain access to personal data in the form of names, addresses, and payment information. This handling is necessary in order for us to provide the services you order from us.
In some places, we will provide links to other sites (third-party links). Those links do not adhere to the same privacy rules, as they are not under our control. We cannot accept any responsibility for third-party links.
We always strive to process your personal data in a legal and secure manner in accordance with applicable legislation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact Ewa Hutmacher, +46 70-769 57 10, [email protected] If you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority.
Learn more about how to file a complaint with the Swedish Data Protection Authority at www.datainspektionen.se.